Saturday, March 27, 2010

Artfire's all fired up and ready to go!

Hey, Hey, Hey,

It's me again! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been buried under a pile of accounts work, preparing for the good old Tax Return. Yes folks, it's that time again! I hope you already have your return done and are expecting a nice fat refund. I wish, LOL.


STOP PRESS.... BREAKING NEWS.... READ ALL ABOUT IT....


Artfire.com have just rolled out their brand spanking new, much awaited, Artfire.com Merchandiser. After extensive testing by the Artfire Mavens, Merchandiser went live at 3pm yesterday afternoon. Previously, sellers were unable to rearrange the order of products in their studios, with new listings automatically defaulting to the front of the store. Now with this awesome drag and drop feature, it is a whizz to customize the order and layout in Pro Members Studios. It's simple to use, intuitive, and altogether amazing. Thank you Artfire.com for another terrific feature!

What's new?

I have just finished this white and blue/purple peyote stitched hat band. You can find it in my studio. I have also uploaded 4 of my beaded turkey feathers, some new earrings (more coming in the next two days), and a new bracelet set in pink pearls and quartz crystal chips.

Well, that's it for today. Gotta run and finish one of my beaded arrows now. I'll show you one next time. Until then, bead happy, stay well, and don't do anything I wouldn't do. (That gives you plenty of scope. LOL)

Please Visit my Artfire Friends
Below this post are many links to other Artisan's shops. Please visit them and support handmade. At Artfire you can save money and purchase fabulous gifts for family and friends.

Take care all!
Rhiannon
aka Lesley

Visit Some of the Gifted Artisans at Artfire.com
Uga Buga Bowls Wheel Thrown Pottery
Uga Buga Bowls
Wheel Thrown Pottery
Retro Renegade Vintage
RetroRenegadeVintage
Auth. Vintage Clothing
Handmade Beads and Charms
GlitterCritter
Handmade Beads
Catinalife Creations
Catinalife Creations
Gemstone Jewelry by Joy
Acadienne - Handknit, Crochet, and Hardanger Embroidery
Acadienne
Traditions Made New
TheSunnySideBiz
TheSunnySideBiz
Fabric, Clothing, Accessories
The Shutterbug Eye
The Shutterbug Eye
Photography by D. K. Miller
Vintage Jewelry Creations
Your's Truli
Vintage Jewelry Creations
Mv's Artisan Studios
MV's Jewelry
Something for Everyone

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment